Best Nails of LFW: Meadham Kirchhoff SS12

I loved the Topshop nails. I loved the glossy gorgeous red at Antonio Berardi too (coincidentally spotted a similar shade on someone a few days earlier and mentally noted to add this to my collection). But my favourite nails of all of London Fashion Week had to be those from the Meadham Kirchhoff show.


(Image from @styledotcom)

OMG. I die. These nails are just incredible and cute and incredibly cute. I love the kitschy ridiculousness of it all and after hours and hours of Googling and waiting, it seems these nails were created by Nail Rock (of nail wraps fame). Here's a link to all the purty designs on their Facebook account.

These are most definitely going to be my next nails. Let's see if I can pull this one off! Stay tuned kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment